Let’s work together
- Superior performance
- Competitive advantage
- Premium systems
- Guaranteed certification
- Sustainability credentials
- Technical support and customer service
- Secure supply and traceability
Dyneema® grades for cut-resistant gloves
Dyneema® SK60 and SK62 fiber
Dyneema® Diamond Technology
Dyneema® Diamond Technology 2.0
Why Dyneema® is the diamond standard in cut protection
Dyneema® Diamond Technology 2.0: The pinnacle of cut protection
3x more cut resistant than generic HPPE
30% lighter than generic HPPE
40% thinner than generic HPPE
Certified and compliant with OekoTex® 100, EU REACH, US FDA, and more
Your expert partner at every stage of development
Our testing facilities in Asia and Europe are equipped with cutting-edge technologies for mechanical tests, which we use to carefully determine the real-world performance of our materials.
Cut-resistance test – EN388 COUP
Cut-resistance test – TDM-100
Puncture-resistance tensile test
How we work with you
- We help you identify the performance criteria that will give you a competitive advantage in your market.
- We engineer the ideal TPM, stretch, stitch length, and gauge for optimum performance in comfort and cut resistance.
- We identify partners for yarn engineering, covering, and knitting.
- We assist with technical development and production.
- We support on validating your gloves in line with required certification standards.
- We help with impactful marketing collaborations.
- We support you with aftercare services including forecasting, innovations, and product improvements.
Preferred. Trusted. Certified.
Contact our experts
We’re always happy to discuss your specific design requirements for cut-protection gloves. Whether you’re developing a solution for automotive, steel, or food applications, let’s work hand in hand.Get in touch