Bio-based Dyneema® fiber is the world’s first-ever bio-based HMPE fiber. Based on renewable feedstock, it offers our customers a sustainable solution for their products – without compromising process efficiency or final product performance.
Same properites, same high performance
- Strength: 15x stronger than steel at the same weight, with a tenacity of up to 42.5 cN/dtex
- Resistance: Exact same cut, abrasion, chemical, and UV resistance
- Process: Exact same manufacturing process
- Longevity: Exact same longevity
- Availability: Wide range of titers (yarn thickness); from 110 to 2,640 dtex
- Reliability: No need for recertification
What do we mean by bio-based Dyneema® fiber?
Dyneema® = a low-carbon solution
Bio-based Dyneema® fiber for your industry
Learn more about how bio-based Dyneema® fiber can support your transition toward more sustainable solutions.Find out more